It’s time to Pimp Your Rig.
We’re giving away a Razer BlackWidow Chroma mechanical keyboard to one of our readers. Because you deserve it.
The Pimp My Rig photo contest will be running between June 20th and June 28th. Check out the rules and break out the camera!
How to Enter
We know you’re busy, so we’ve made it as simple as possible:
- Take a photo of your gaming rig!
- Your photo MUST include a visible piece of paper with “Esports Edition” written on it in order to be valid.
- In order to be eligible to win, you must follow us on at least one of our social media accounts.
There are four different ways you can enter, so feel free to pick whatever works best for you!
- Like our Facebook page!
- Post the picture of your rig on Facebook.
- Tag us in your post and use the #PimpMyRig hashtag, and you’re entered!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Submit your contest entry by tagging us in your Tweet and including the #PimpMyRig hashtag!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- Post your photo on Instagram–mention us in your post and tag your photo with #PimpMyRig and you’ve been entered!
Good Ol’ Fashioned E-mail
Don’t want the rest of the world to see your shameful gaming rig? Don’t worry, we haven’t left you out! You can still enter our giveaway by e-mailing us your photo. Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your submission attached. (JPEG only, please!)
Other Important Information
- Our staff here at Esports Edition will be reviewing all submissions and picking one (1) winner.
- Entries can be submitted at any point between 12:00AM on June 20th and 11:59 on June 28th.
- Esports Edition reserves the right to refuse entry to a participant if we have reason to believe that a submission is fraudulent. (In other words, don’t do a Google image search for “computer” and try to submit it. It won’t work.)
- You must be at least 13 years old in order to enter. This is for legal reasons–sorry!
- You must be a resident of either the United States or Canada in order to enter.
- By submitting your photo, you are granting Esports Edition–that’s us–the right to use that photo for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to social media. We care about your privacy, so our team will carefully scan all submissions for any personal information before doing so.
- Winners will be announced on June 29th and contacted within one business day.
Got a question about the rules? Wondering if you’re eligible? You’re always welcome to contact us via Twitter or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out!